This new 3850m2 building of skills training and apprenticeship facilities known as Phase 3 included;
- Air Conditioning
- Natural Ventilation
- Heat Recovery ventilation
- Multiple forms of heat emitters (radiators, Underfloor heating, fan convectors)
- Automatic control system
- Hot and cold boosted water services
- Above ground drainage.
- Gas services distribution
- Fit out of plumbing and heating teaching bays
Following the completion of Phase 3 the main contractor moved on to Phase 4 in early 2013 and again appointed NCC to carry out the mechanical services.